there are plenty of things that i planned to do is still haven't take action yet,still in the process of realising it.
I went for the hair cut already,the hairstyle is nice( I am a positive thinker,nice means nice!)
I tried ma best to make myself happy because no reason of making me myself to suffer.
These few days,I can sleep earlier than usual and can manage to be aware in class.
Life is full of challenges, both of my housemates were involved in an accident(29Feb2008-the extra day of the year).One of them is suffering because of the serious injured on her knee.
I feel like this house is not in the good condition,the Qi is not in the good condition.It locates at aside of the big road,the window is facing the road.
Uh Huh~Some of ma housemates suggest that hang a mirror at the window which faces the road,that will reduce the bad Qi.
Ok,there are no reason for bad luck.What we can do are follow the custome that have taught by our ancestor and our culture. It can at least give the psychological help to us although we are really got no idea with the other solid effect.
Good Luck !!!~
No comments:
Post a Comment