Friday, June 20, 2008

reunion

Nothing is proud enough for me to jot down over these past few days.
erm, I have finished my part of the SPD group assignment, it looks like a birthday cake with those colors.Then, I didn't meet up for client (kakiseni:an online magazine) but i really okay with it, nobody to blame with and nothing to calculate with. I never know what kind of company that Kakiseni is before the interview, they do need some advertisement. xD
Seriously,i was like kinda blur during these days. I didn't know that i don't have group for one group assignment,haha~Then,i need to look for the person who are having the same situation like me. The circle of the class is very small,once again i reunite with my ex group members . It was great ~ Since we have been through some internal and external challenges before, I think we will gonna create something special this time.
This is a Rebranding assignment, it is time for me to reborn and reeducate me myself once again.
It's a great reunion!

No comments: