''Finally,I flipped through the catalog that handed up from my another friend. The catalog is freaking nice and the layout is brilliant. Sounds like they did a great job although it is last minutes stuff as I heard from my friend.
I can see red color from the catalog itself, an evil color based on African culture. Then,the catalog listed out the latest selection of equipments, the equipments are sorted according to their price(of course, the higher priced product will come with better performance.) Then, I saw a BalakaBoi's product.Well, the ranking of that product is slightly bad. It got 2 stars out of 5 stars and description is slightly hilarious. 'BalakaBoi's SPX 5 is a bad machine and the performance is ...so sorry.'
Well, nobody will gonna take it since it is just a lousy machine. Too sad to see that. Machine,you can only remain the same and perform as lousy as you can.''
When human becomes a thing, will they change because of mistake? Or we should just make a deadend conclusion towards him or her?Can you just judge him as judging a machine?
No comments:
Post a Comment