Thursday, June 11, 2009

Get a Life

Regardless, I felt so 'ngek ngek ngek' after I have attended all my first tutorials in this semester. I have 4 subjects in this semester but plenty of assignments to be settled.

I don't feel like everybody in this class has any dramatic changes, everybody was still remaining the same. Other than my classmates, I can only see bunch and bunch of strangers in this campus/factory. They are all juniors from GD and BC. Hell, we are officially the seniors but the one who don't have any juniors from the same course.

Other than that, UTAR still remaining the same. No culture shock but lousy PA system and not-so-friendly staff with arrogant face. Then? the temperature of the air conditioner was still as cold as North Pole.

Blah Blah Blah~

3 comments:

Random said...

very cold meh PC? XD

Zef_서한 said...

Ya, freaking cold...

Random said...

wear a jacket then. XD