
You got my eyes when I first watched your movie 'Sepet'. From the bottom of my heart, I am still impressed by you. Every single works and every single words that you wrote in your blogs are all the thing that remind me that life is not about being cynical and cold but appreciate every single moment. Maybe this is the time for you to go, maybe this is the fate.
All I can say, you are the most glorious filmmaker and creative director in my mind. Anyhow, thank you for bringing us your quality works. Your stories are all tattooed in our heart.
Rest In Peace, Yasmin Ahmad.
All I can say, you are the most glorious filmmaker and creative director in my mind. Anyhow, thank you for bringing us your quality works. Your stories are all tattooed in our heart.
Rest In Peace, Yasmin Ahmad.
No comments:
Post a Comment