Sunday, September 27, 2009

I have had it enough

It is okay for me to make some noise in my blog because it is partly belong to me.
I felt so disappointed with a friend of my, he told lie again and then I learned that it was actually a lie after a day; Ya, just a day.

However, I have to admit that my university life is getting down after all the politics had been played and I think I am one of the victims. I felt like there are no necessity for us to play politic and no point to pin point who and who, so and so. Nobody will win in the end of the war.

In fact, I thought that my friend will not be the one who lie to me. However, he proved me wrong. : ) Again and again, this is his second time. :P
When you do not feel like to join me in the group outing, just tell me. I would not mind because I know your friends are always your priority now. However, you choose to turn me off by telling me a lie then ironically I got to know about the truth after a day.

It's not your first time for lying me and no point to act like you are bother because I had it enough. I learnt my lesson by putting the trust on a wrong person and having certain unrealistic expectation on a so called friend.

My bad and not yours, you got you right to tell the lie because your fingers and mouth are belong to you. Type the masterpiece of lie and tell the voice of cheat.DANG

No comments: