After a scorching hot afternoon, I got my trapped into the virtual world of Facebook. What is so special about this online community? I wondered.
I am sure that everybody knows that this is a study week, most of us admit that study week is a week that packed with lots of enjoyable activities like watching movie,shopping and sleep...However,thanks to my lovely course mates who keep reminding me that it is my time to start my revision, I flipped few pages of my lecture notes and textbook after all.
Past year questions seem to be difficult and tricky, and it tells me that I should get my eyes-fucked by all the notes and text. - -;;
There are plenty holiday plans that proposed by my friends, and then I think I would join and give myself an effing break. Life? duh. So sad with my three years campus life, pathetic yet eyes opening.
To be frank, I don't have much feeling towards the ending of my campus life. Although the number of mates are small, I don't think everyone are mixing around smoothly. Everyone has their own preference, this is a fact and it is proven. I would wish all my course mates could achieve what they want in the near future. Yah, I mean everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment