I just continue with my job & presented with more workloads but same old income.
Things can only define my growth are the few lines near to my eyes. This is so pathetic then.
Finally, I have made up my mind & purchased a Saga (known to be ben dan sha gua). I love this car & this is a vehicle with "carful" of love; From my family& my friends. As first timer car owner, practicing the first-love-syndrome. Spent the first money for car wash & first money for petrol (although the petrol RON 95 will be adjusted & be 5 cents more than the current market price). Owning a car bring the most outrageous experience to me... and it is awesome...:)
Anyway, I doing fine now & being who I wanna be now...looking for a right chance & will depart once the decision is done. hehe...working in this company is no really as pathetic as I imagined... But then, I guess I will sure go if I have a better offer...
Cheer...Kyle did a great job by quiting his job, I can't do it cos I have my own commitment already...jealous *.*
No comments:
Post a Comment