Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Chasing Shadow

I can't be satisfied, there are too many things that I want to fight for.
My days were filled with anxiety, nervous and urge to move on...
Hey, should I just sit there and tell everyone in the world that I enjoyed doing this shit for the whole of my life? Mirror on the wall has been telling me that I can go further and I should grow.
Well, attended several job interviews (it was only 3, so far) and have gotten an offer. I have rejected that offer and I know I deserve something better. My performance during interviews was kinda amateur, speaking was failed and an effing big butterfly was spinning in my stomach. Nervous due to low self esteem and having no clue about my own self. Berating experience was no kidding. If you do not feel comfortable with yourself, how are you going to present yourself to others in world? *Poking my own eyes*
To be frank, I aware with my own situation and how far have I gone. I would not allow myself to stay at this hole for too long. It's time to strive and fight for better future.
I am not chasing shadow, I know my goal & I find my way to reach there!


No comments: