Life is a tragedy when you don't know what can you do next second, one flip will be another chapter of your life and your story is short and no climax.
My Saturday night was an awesome night if I try not to look at those billboards and spectaculars. Being ignorant won't make you grow & I really need to find my own new path and way to make things differently. I can't be doing the same shit again and again. It's time for me to move on...
Me and my friends were wandering in KL city, travelled to every single corners of this capital. I have found my way to go KL tower, we didn't manage to go up as we have missed the time. KL tower is an old chick, can only be viewed from far and when you go near... you will find its creepy old surface and flaws...
There are too many nice bars in KL, from Jalan Imbi to Raja Chulan... I really wanna pay them a visit someday with someone who appreciates wine and champagne. Honey, it's about right place, right timing and right person.
Weekend should be more than laundry and watching drama in your room, go out and enjoy ur days. .. will be going to Poco Homemade later...wooohooo...
2 comments:
muahaha~ photo trip, count me in, wine + alcohol...i am out~ lolzz~ ESCAPIANNNN~
muahahaha, let's have some fun :P
Post a Comment