And now, their KLCC outlet has their opening today. Shiok not? I don't get it why they want to make it on Friday, can't they just schedule it on Saturday? lol... If compared with the previous one, this opening does not bring me any impact. By saying that, I cheapskate lah...Without their superb discount vouchers, everything seems to be more expensive than the previous opening in F88.
Anyway, Uniqlo Jeans and U. Tee are pretty nice to wear...worth to buy and fashionable ...
Now look! Their freebies...
I want this Tumblr badly, if you spend RM200 nett then you can grab this :3
For those who will spend RM200 in Uniqlo but don't like the tumblr (if), sell me lah... RM20 I pay... XD

Neko's fav, Cath Kidston's fan... nice not? It reminds me of Jane Austen... lol
Wanna have a cup of tea? she said.

Well, I won't be going to Uniqlo this time despite their tumblr is nice and the discount is attractive. I do not have any fund to shop anymore, pathetic me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment