It's a joyful day and nobody was harmed.
Went back to home town and came back a day after. I always envy those local people, could stay with their parents and needless to spend time to travel back to the other state. By the way, the distance is tiring and time-consuming but it does not stop me from going back to my home town. I love my home and going home is a form of escape to me, staying away from this concrete jungle for temporary.
The weather is kinda cranky recently and then the haze from Indonesia, breathing in clean air seems like a luxury that we can never get from this country. I could not even see the Twin towers from far when I was driving across the north south expressway. We can't complain much about the haze, it happens every year and I still can remember my primary school days when I used to wear surgical masks to school. It is so damn hard for us to get rid of the haze.The government never tried to fix the situation but they worsen the problem by inviting more factories to come to our country.
Life is not as graceful as it used to be, we need more power to thrive.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment