Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Healing Power

Lord is always fair, everyone has their own woes and griefs. As a homo sapiens, we have the ability to solve problems inherently. Like my current employer, he is totally obsessed with solving riddles and crisis. After working under him for some time, my problems solving DNA had been waken up and fully ignited by him. Although I used to whine & complain about this cranky & cockalorum old man, it is still a blessing for me to work under him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My career is currently in the frozen stage;hibernation stage. Or, I am still in rehabilitation period and that impact of previous job interview is really a something for me. However, no point comparing you yourself with others and you should keep improving yourself regardlessly. Our mindset determines our future. Opps, so corny lol.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apparently, romance is not everything in our life. We should not even cry over the spilt milk... eh talking about spilt milk... I have a clip here to share with...Homer ! :DDD


I never avoid that estranged lover and every single interactions was so difficult, they were forcefully done. I will choose not to know anything after being dumped sometimes. It is a huge mistake for me to agree with "friend" term. lol